Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Anyone Remember this band??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SocialFCKIND's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's some kick ass videos from youtube!!


    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7cFIVtr-NI"]YouTube - Amazing Royal Crowns 3-11-00 Los Angeles Part 3[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXTXMzk0FkM"]YouTube - Amazing Royal Crowns 3-11-00 Los Angeles Part 1[/ame]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Glenn Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2003
    Posts
    784
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Man, they were a great band - I wish that they never disbanded!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mikeehowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    371
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I remember this band too..they peformed at the hootenanny i think in 2001. I remember they used to go by "the royal crowns" but where forced to change their name to "the amazing crowns" because it was too similar to Royal Crown Revue. I could be wrong but they where from back east somewhere...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kraut's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    all i can say is "royal to the loyal we stay!"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Glenn Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2003
    Posts
    784
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They were from Providence, Rhode Island.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    there were actually the "amazing royal crowns" and then changed it to the "amazing crowns". I really love their first record and still listen to it often. I would love to see them again sometime.

    steve

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •